Thread: screen goes black in Sony Ericsson Xperia Active

screen goes black in Sony Ericsson Xperia Active

I have recently switched to Sony Ericsson Xperia active from Sony Ericsson Neo ant the new Android Smartphone was really great the phone is water resistant and dust proof for an active life and having a 5mp camera and my phone is only 2 months old but I think the phone has some fault as in the last week when I try to access gallery on my phone the screen stayed black for few minutes it seems to be liked freezing but thank god I was still able to go back and access other features .then I have tried with rebooting after that when I start my phone and I was able to retrieve my pictures and videos from gallery without any issue bit this time when I open message to type the conversation then my message displays goes black and white rather than green or dark green as it shows normally , if anyone knows how to solve this issue then please recommend me.

Re: screen goes black in Sony Ericsson Xperia Active

I f you have tried with rebooting and you are still getting your text message displays then this may be seems to be software bugs , you make sure that your phone has a latest software update because latest software update gives your phone improved performance and you can easily get out of such kind of software bugs and it also gives you new features on your phone.

I think there are currently not any new software update available for Sony Ericsson Xperia Active so there is no luck to you do software update but you should try to repair your phone by using a Sony Ericsson PC companion but for this you need to have PC companion installed on your computer.

I have Sony Ericsson PC companion installed on my computer but I don’t how to do software update using a PC companion, if anyone Knows how to do software update using a PC companion then please help me.

If you have SE pc companion installed on your computer then you can easily update your phone software using pc companion
    just turn on your phone and connect it to a computer via USB data cable and wait for few minutes to pc companion starts on your computer ,if it doesn’t starts automatically then you can start it manually just go to start menu and start the pc companion on your computer. Then in the pc companion go to support zone application and select start and finally select the software update option and simply follow the instruction on the screen , I hope so after updating your phone software using pc companion you will not get this problem again. And make sure of one thing while updating your phone do not disconnect the usb cable in between as it can damage the content being transferred.

If you are unable to repair your phone by updating phone software using the pc companion then you should try the factory restore on your phone and you can easily do this first from your home screen go to setting and select privacy and select factory data reset in privacy and finally select reset phone and after performing factory reset turn off your phone and restart it again and you found still the text message display grayed then I think to get your phone repair you should contact Sony Ericsson Service center