Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia active automatically switch off

Sony Ericsson Xperia active automatically switch off

Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I have bought the new Sony Ericsson Xperia active one week ago, and I am very happy with this mobile there are many best feature and function I have seen in this mobile. But the problems are that most of the time my Mobile get automatically switch off and On. I have seen the internal setting and do whatever possible to overcome this situation, as I am new to this mobile I can‘t able to figure out why this thing happens to my Xperia active. So if you guys have any ideas about this issue or any suggestion that help me to overcome this situation then please let me know. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia active automatically switch off

This thing happen may be because of this reason, so make the verification for the following thing in this Mobile:
    • Make the updating of software with the help of using the PC Companion.
    • Check the battery and SIM whether they are installed properly or not, and it’s better to try a different SIM.
    • May be the battery have plenty of power.

As you have recently bought this Mobile Phone then it is better to contact to the service center and make the replacement for this mobile. And there also the chances that they know about some of the ideas about this issue and make it correct. And this issue is mostly happen when the On/Off button is sticky.

May be this is the common problems with the software that can be fixed with the software patch. And also there may be the chance that some of the hardware problems that need to be fixed. The better is to go to the service centres or the nearby sony store or call the call centre and get some of the ideas about this issue.

There may be chances that you have recently make some of the update to the software, and because of that update this issue is seen in your Mobile. If this issue is due to the update of some of the software in your phone then it means you have to remove that application or the update and reboot the Phone and see whether this issue is still there after uninstallation of that upgrade or the application.

There might be the Battery issue, because whenever the Battery has some of the internal problems it shows this kind of unnecessary support failure to the device. And there are the changes were seen in the behaviors and the working of the devices. So try to replace the battery with the new Battery and see whether it works or not. And if the same issue is still there in this Mobile then you have to contact to your service center.

Quote Originally Posted by Raju Chacha View Post
    Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I have bought the new Sony Ericsson Xperia active one week ago, and I am very happy with this mobile there are many best feature and function I have seen in this mobile. But the problems are that most of the time my Mobile get automatically switch off and On. I have seen the internal setting and do whatever possible to overcome this situation, as I am new to this mobile I can‘t able to figure out why this thing happens to my Xperia active. So if you guys have any ideas about this issue or any suggestion that help me to overcome this situation then please let me know. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.
    i'll have the same prob as u n already sent my active to sony centre but the same prob occur...so i bring back my active to sony centre and hope this prob will be fix...not sure if i can replace with onother phone so if u sent your phone 2 centre dont get your hope 2 high maybe the phone will be just the way it is after u receive back your phone...that all i can say...