Thread: Bluetooth headset mw600 is not fully compatible with Sony Ericsson Xperia active

Bluetooth headset mw600 is not fully compatible with Sony Ericsson Xperia active

I am having a very worrying issue with my Bluetooth headset mw600, which I have recently bought to make use with my new Sony Ericsson Xperia active. But however it fails to display tags and also it is not fully compatible with the Xperia active. I have tried many thing and tricks but however I can’t able to make use of this Bluetooth handset properly with my Mobile phone. So if you guys have any of the information about this thing then please let me know. Any of the reply or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Bluetooth headset mw600 is not fully compatible with Sony Ericsson Xperia active

According to my information the Bluetooth headset mw600 is quite old model and in opposite to this Sony Ericsson Xperia active phone is the latest android products. So there may be these reason for the Bluetooth headset that it can’t able to fully compatible with this Xperia active. You can try to make uses of the latest wireless Handset to use with this phone to get the best output.

Re: Bluetooth headset mw600 is not fully compatible with Sony Ericsson Xperia active

This is possible to stream high-quality music from Sony Ericsson Xperia to the supporting headset or other Bluetooth devices, because I have make use of this Bluetooth headset with the Xperia active. This works fine and there are the functionality in this Mobile that during calls, the music’s automatically paused and play again when the call ends. May be you are missing something to make the proper connection between the wireless handset and the mobile that you are trying to connect.

You can try to make use of this Handset with the other phone, and see whether the same issue is there or not. And also try to make use of the another Bluetooth Handset with your Sony Ericsson Xperia active, may there is the need to make use of latest and quality Handset with your Mobile Phone.