Thread: Barometer is not there in Sony Ericsson Xperia active

Barometer is not there in Sony Ericsson Xperia active

Hi friends recently I have purchased the new Sony Ericsson Xperia active, I am very happy with this Mobile phone. But however I can’t able to find the Barometer, I have searched the entire option and the menus that are available there in this phone but however I can’t able to find where the barometer is. I am quite confused, so if you guys have any idea about this Barometer or how should I get this Barometer in my Sony Ericsson Xperia active then please do the reply. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: Barometer is not there in Sony Ericsson Xperia active

According to my information you can download this application if you don’t have in your Xperia active. Because even I have also not seen this in the Sony Ericsson Xperia active and also I have not seen any of the fitness application in this Mobile Phone. So you can have this application to be install in your mobile if you wish to use this application.

There the preinstall application Sportypal Pro is available there in this Phone, however you can also try Endomondo, My Tracks and iMapMyrun+. You can make use as per your need. This application you can get it from any of the official site and get it install in your phone to make use.

The barometer is the good application for getting the accurate gps location, and also it can be used to get the local weather forecast. There some pre-installed application is available in the Market some of the listed below: which provide the same functionality to be used in the Phone. iMapFITNESS, iMapApps, Google Tracks, so you can also make use of this application for the same thing in your mobile phone.

There are several applications available there on the internet, by which you can get the same feature that are available there in the Barometer. However this is missing in this model of Sony Ericson, so if you really need this application then you can get it from any of the official link.