Thread: does Sony Ericsson Xperia Active support Micro SDHC card

does Sony Ericsson Xperia Active support Micro SDHC card

I have recently bought a brand new Sony Ericsson XPERIA active Android Smartphone the performance of the phone was really great and the phone has 320 MB built-in Memory and I have heard that it expandable up to 32 GB but I am not sure whether this phone works with the Micro SDHC card or does it work only with the normal micro card, if anyone having information regarding this issue then please suggest me.

Re: does Sony Ericsson Xperia Active support Micro SDHC card

I am also using the similar Sony Ericsson Xperia Active Smartphone and was really a great phone and it is capable of working with both the card you can use either normal Micro card or Micro SDHC card and it is expandable up to 32GB you have to just put the Micro SDHC card in the memory card slot and you can use it without having any issue.

Re: does Sony Ericsson Xperia Active support Micro SDHC card

The Sony Ericsson Xperia Active phone has a micro SD memory card slot and this phone also works with the micro SDHC card so you can use anyone from the two cards either the normal micrO SD card or micro SDHC card on your pone but if you are using a Micro SDHC card then make sure that you are using the class 10 micro SDHC card and I would like to suggest you that you can use the Lexar 32GB micro SDHC card with class 10 or Sandisk 16GB Micro SDHC card and do not use the class 2 or class 4 micro SDHC card this might be not expensive but you will not get the extreme speed with this card.