Thread: ‘ Sony Ericsson Xperia active ’ Touch screen is not working properly with armband

‘ Sony Ericsson Xperia active ’ Touch screen is not working properly with armband

Hi friends recently I have purchased the Armband to make use with my Sony Ericsson Xperia active. So I have made the connection between the device and the armband. But however after that when I try to use Xperia active I found that the Touch screen is not working properly. It take long time to unlock my phone, so what is this issuer all about why I can’t able to make use of Touch screen with armband . if you guys have ideas then please let me know. Thanks for any reply.

Re: ‘ Sony Ericsson Xperia active ’ Touch screen is not working properly with armband

This is something which is not have seen before, there might be some of the internal issue for the Mobile itself because I have not seen such thing before that the device fail to works after fixed into the armband. So the phone is likely much more responsive for this issue. So try to make use of another one which fit your Mobile.

Re: ‘ Sony Ericsson Xperia active ’ Touch screen is not working properly with armband

There may be the need to make the replacement for the new armband. Then put the New Sony Ericsson Xperia active, as proper fix in to that case. This will be the best ideas to overcome this issue. Or you have an alternate thing to do, that tries some other different device to place in that case and see whether the same issue is there with the other devices also. This also depends on the type of the screen that are using there in the devices.