Thread: How to transfer files from Sony Ericsson Xperia active to bluetooth device

How to transfer files from Sony Ericsson Xperia active to bluetooth device

Hi friends recently I was trying to send some of the music file from my new Sony Ericsson Xperia active to my Laptop with the help of Bluetooth connectivity. But however I can’t able to send the file, I have try many time but the same problems is occurs all the time that I get the sending failure. So I am very much confused about these problems, what I have to do now for sending data from Active to Bluetooth device. If you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: How to transfer files from Sony Ericsson Xperia active to bluetooth device

I think may be the Bluetooth is not working properly, so try to send some of the file from your Laptop to your Xperia active and see whether it is working properly or not. And if not then there might be some of the connectivity issue between this two devices. So it is recommended for doing the Driver update to overcome this issue.

This issue is mostly depends on the PC's Bluetooth software, because in some of the Bluetooth software there are the need to do some of the manually selection for the option to make the connectivity with the devices and to receive the file. May be there is the need to do the right-click on the Bluetooth icon and after that click on the "Receive file". So make sure that the device that you are trying to connect is connected properly and also try to send the data within the Bluetooth range.

You must check the windows update that it must have to install the drivers that require for the connectivity and the functionality for the Bluetooth connectivity. And see whether the Bluetooth application is install or not, you can also make the verification for the working of Bluetooth with some other Mobile try to connect any other Mobile with the same Laptop and see whether it connect properly or not.

There might be some of the OS issue because according to my information Windows XP with SP2 is known to cause Bluetooth problems. There is the need to force Windows to use the WIDCOMM driver. In order to force Windows to use the WIDCOMM driver, you have to Go to the Device Manager and then Control Panel > System > Hardware. Now you have to right-click on the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" after that select "update driver". And this you have to do without connecting internet. Select the driver to install and then select your manufacturer's driver instead of the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver. And click on next until the new driver is installed; now finally the WIDCOMM system is ready to use. So with these steps there is the chance to solve any of the compatibility issues. May this will help you out.