Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-01-2012

Please Help (Sony Walkman NWZ-S545)

I accidentally deleted ALL the files in my Sony Walkman NWZ-S545. I mean every single file (including system files) What to do? Which program do you recommend to recover those files?

IF YOU HAVE THE SAME MODEL, COULD YOU SEND ME THE SYSTEM FILES ON MY MAIL? I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL!
HERE'S MY MAIL: giorgi_jafiashvili@yahoo.com

please, help!
Old 15-01-2012

Re: Please Help (Sony Walkman NWZ-S545)

In order to get the System files I recommend you should contact official Sony Service center. By the way tell me how you have deleted System files from your device????
Old 15-01-2012

Re: Please Help (Sony Walkman NWZ-S545)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
In order to get the System files I recommend you should contact official Sony Service center. By the way tell me how you have deleted System files from your device????

Thank you. I'm trying to restore those files now, if it won't work, I will definitely do what you said. So, you wanna know how I did it? ok. So the problem was that after formatting my Walkman there was 11 GB free instead of 14.7 GB. So I changed Walkman from MTP to USB. Then I formatted it and suddenly I figured ALL the files would be deleted but it was too late. When it was MTP, formatting didn't delete all the files, so I was used to formatting......

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,