Thread: Scratches on Sony Ericsson Xperia screen

Scratches on Sony Ericsson Xperia screen

Hi friends recently I have bought the latest ‘Sony Ericsson Xperia’ and I am happy with this gadgets. But the thing that I have noticed that there are several scratch is available on the Screen of Sony Ericsson Xperia. So I just want to ask have you guys have noticed the same thing for this mobile. What I have to do know, is there any protective film available there for this mobile. If you guys have any of the suggestion or any ideas for this thing then please let me know.

re: Scratches on Sony Ericsson Xperia screen

According to my information may be you don’t have any screen protector on your screen, so because of that reason the scratch are there to be come on the screen. So you just have to buy the screen protector for this Mobile as soon as possible for the future protection of the Sony Ericsson Xperia screen.

Re: Scratches on Sony Ericsson Xperia screen

There are the need to get the best screen protector for your mobile because if you not get the screen guard for the mobile then the scratch will remain there and at last you don’t have any option left and to make the changes for the screen only. So it’s better to have a protector on the Sony Ericsson Xperia screen.

Re: Scratches on Sony Ericsson Xperia screen

Maybe the scratch that you have seen there on the screen of your Sony Ericsson Xperia screen is not there on the screen itself. But it is on the original protector, so you just remove this protector and see whether the screen is perfectly fine or not. And after the removal of this protector replace with the best quality screen protector. According to my suggestion the best screen protector that you have to use is gorilla glass scratch.