Thread: Nokia c7 log is displaying multiple sms for a sms having character less than 160 characters

Nokia c7 log is displaying multiple sms for a sms having character less than 160 characters

I am having a Nokia c7 and I don’t know that what settings have been changed by my knowledge and I have found that when I am sending a message less than 160 characters then it is showing as 2 messages and some time even three, I don’t know what is this issue all about, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Nokia c7 log is displaying multiple sms for a sms having character less than 160 characters

I am having a Nokia c7 and I don’t know that what settings have been changed by my knowledge and I have found that when I am sending a message less than 160 characters then it is showing as 2 messages and some time even three, I don’t know what is this issue all about, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    Hey I am having the same problem with the Nokia c7 and I have been checking out if I have changed any settings but then I have not yet found anything to be suspicious, I am not having any problem with the log but then I am really hating when I am charger for more than one message when I am not even sending a complete single message. I really want to get it solved soon, is there anyone who can help me out as well??

Re: Nokia c7 log is displaying multiple sms for a sms having character less than 160 characters

You both might have changed the encoding setting and because of this you both are facing this issue, In order to solve the same out just go in to the settings of the message and after that go in to the text message and then set the character encoding to the reduced support and then save the settings as well, just try it out and then let me know if the issue is solved or not, I think that this should probably solve the issue. Best of luck.