Thread: Unable to get Tamil language in writing message for Nokia c5 phone

Unable to get Tamil language in writing message for Nokia c5 phone

I have recently bought a brand new Nokia C5 mobile phone and I am very happy with this phone ,it is a slim touch screen phone having easy to use messaging features and the phone also has free navigation but I am facing a small issue with this phone in the message section I have change my primary language which is English to the secondary language but the phone has showing only two option first is not defined and second is English , I want to change the language to Tamil, if anyone knows how can I get the Tamil language in writing message then please help me.

Re: Unable to get Tamil language in writing message for Nokia c5 phone

I think you should go to settings then to phone setting and select language and change the change the language to desired language this is the basic method for most of the phones but if your phone is showing only two option English and not defined then you need to updates the phone firmware to install a different language like Tamil as you want.

If you are looking for the read and write messages in Tamil language then I would like to suggest you a simple solution just download indisms from eterno software on your Nokia c5 phone and if you want to browse the Tamil Websites then access from a compatible browser try to Access from opera browser like opera mini 6 or opera mobile 11 and just change the font setting by BITMAP view to enable.

If you want to change the primary language to Tamil language in writing message then you should download IndiSMS this software is a free mobile software for formatting and this software is also use for sending and reading SMS in local Indian languages as you are talking about your Nokia C5 then is a Symbian Nokia phone then you can download this software as this one is compatible with the Symbian for Nokia and JAVA for Sony Ericsson and other phones.

The writing language in mobile phones are preinstalled by the phone manufacturer which is basically English and Hindi for most of the phone and you cannot activate some other language at the later stage as it was not hidden anywhere, and I think mobile having preinstalled Tamil language was designed for sale in south India only .

If you want to get Tamil language in writing message to installed on your phone then I think you can do this by visiting any of the Nokia service center and make sure the desired language that you have installed separately from Nokia center get erased after you have update the firmware on your phone and in this case you have to install the desired language again from Nokia Care Center.

Basically the manufacturer setting having the English and Hindi language in message section and you cannot change it to Tamil directly as your phone is not supported with it ,but you can installed Tamil language on your Nokia C5 phone by updating the firmware or by installing any compatible software on your phone.