Thread: How to uninstall Application from Nokia C5-03 phone

How to uninstall Application from Nokia C5-03 phone

I have bought Nokia C5-03 in the last month really a great Symbian Smartphone from Nokia having 5mp camera with great features like Wi-Fi ,GPS, Bluetooth ,but in the last week when I try to uninstall application like chat, facebook, twitter etc as I don’t like such application from this phone ,I have bought this phone for navigation purpose and because of the nice look and not for such application ,but it seems to be impossible every time I have tried to uninstall I get the message says that deletion cancelled or something, I had remove many other unnecessary application from the application manager but the application that I had removed has different icon then the application that I am unable to delete from my phone, now I want to know that Is there anyone who had successfully removed such application ,if yes then please recommend me .

Re: How to uninstall Application from Nokia C5-03 phone

you cannot delete such application by App manager>installed App>long press>uninstall it says removing cancel or deletion cancel every time ,because some of the Preinstalled application cannot be deleted from the phone that’s why you are getting such message, if you are trying to delete such application only to get some free space then I think you should try removing some other application and you can also free some space by clearing the cache.

You can delete application from Nokia C5-03 either by organizing or by App manager >go to installed application > then hold the application till you not get the small screen >and then uninstall the application and if you getting the message says that deletion cancelled then this means that you cannot delete that application as it is preinstalled on your phone you have to just use the phone with such application

If the application you are trying to delete showing different icons than the application you had deleted then I think this application are built in with the firmware or you can say it that this are default application that’s why you are unable to delete such application ,but this application only takes very little space and as the phone performs as per your expectation then I think you should use the phone with such application only.

If the application you are trying to delete are default application and you are not able to delete the application by yourself the I am not sure about it but you should visit the Nokia Care Center if possible they delete those application in some way and you will get out of this issue .