Thread: Not able to connect to ovi store after anna update on Nokia C7-00

Not able to connect to ovi store after anna update on Nokia C7-00

I have been using nokiaC7-00 and it was working quite well by now but then yesterday I have updated it to anna and I have found that I am not able to connect to the ovi store from my phone any more, I was not having any such problem previously it all started after the anna update, is there anyone who has faced the same an idea about the same and can help me out??

Re: Not able to connect to ovi store after anna update on Nokia C7-00

I have been using nokiaC7-00 and it was working quite well by now but then yesterday I have updated it to anna and I have found that I am not able to connect to the ovi store from my phone any more, I was not having any such problem previously it all started after the anna update, is there anyone who has faced the same an idea about the same and can help me out??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just want to know the following:
    1. What are you getting when you are opening the ovi store from phone?
    2. Are you able to see the Ovi store start page or you are getting a blank screen??
    3. Make sure that there is no problem with the internet connection.

Juts answer the above question so I could get a better idea about the issue that you are facing.

When I am opening the ovi store from phone then it just keeps on saying loading but then it is not doing the same,I don’t know why is it reacting like this, the other thing that I wanted to share is that there is no problem with the internet connection and it is working fine and I am not having any problem in browsing other normal webpage at all the problem is only with the ovi app, is there any solution that I can try out to get rid of this issue??

I think that you should better try out reinstalling the anna update again using the nokia pc suite from your computer and see if it is making any difference, I think that there might have been some files that has been left out, just try out the reinstalling process and let me know if the issue is solved or not. Best of luck.

I have tried reinstalling the anna update again but then it is not making any difference at all, I think that there is something wrong with the update itself and not just the app, even though I am not having any other problem with the anna update but then I am really disappointed with the same, I am regretting on my decision of getting the anna update, anyways is there a solution to move back to the original software that I was having?? If yes then how?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I am having the same problem with the anna update and even I am disappointed with the same, by now I have tried out the following method:
    • I have reset the phone a no of times
    • Reinstalled the software several times
    • I have also installed the latest QT

But then all of the above is not making any difference and I am still left with the same issue, even I will like to know if it is possible to downgrade to the original software that we were having.

You both can go through the below thread for the answer: