Thread: Need help with Nokia c2 mapping

Need help with Nokia c2 mapping

I have recently bought a Nokia c2 and I am not having any such problem with the same but then I am having map installed on my phone but then I am not able to find out the navigation app in order to track myself using the map. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well?? any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need help with Nokia c2 mapping

I have recently bought a Nokia c2 and I am not having any such problem with the same but then I am having map installed on my phone but then I am not able to find out the navigation app in order to track myself using the map. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well?? any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    Before I suggest you something about the same I want you to mention first that which phone you are having, I mean that is it Nokia c2-00 or Nokia c2-03?? Just answer the same for further help.

No I am not having Nokia c2-03 it is just Nokia c2 probably Nokia c2-00 as per you, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I will like to inform you that there is no navigation app for the Nokia c2 for now and I don’t think there would be because the phone is not having GPS receiver in the phone which is required by the map to track your location and so, so you won’t be able to use that feature in the c2. Hope that helps!

Even I need some help regarding the map, actually I am having nokia C2-03 and the problem that I am facing is that when I am starting the ovi maps then it is not having any problem in loading the application but then I have found that the maps inside it not loading completely. I have tried downloading the same using the Nokia ovi suite but then I am not able to find out where they are getting stored and all, is there a solution to get it work properly??

First of all I just wanted to add that the nokia map applications is a built in app that is available in some phones but then if you are saying that you are having it and it is not loading the maps then there are chances where you might have deleted mapping data, The other thing that I wanted to share is that this phone is not having a built in GPS chip so the positioning an all will depend on the network GPS. If you want then you can try out some third party app and see if it is making any difference or you can just reinstall the built in app from the official site of nokia, just check it out and see what possible solution you can try out.