Thread: How to enable internet setting for java application in Nokia c2-02

How to enable internet setting for java application in Nokia c2-02

I am having a Nokia c2-02 and it is working fine and I am also having a internet connection as well but then I am not able to use ebuddy , facebook and all the other java applications which needs internet connection, it just gives me a message saying “Internet setting must be enable for java application” I have checked out in the settings but then I am not getting a way to do so. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me about as well?

Re: How to enable internet setting for java application in Nokia c2-02

I am having a Nokia c2-02 and it is working fine and I am also having a internet connection as well but then I am not able to use ebuddy , facebook and all the other java applications which needs internet connection, it just gives me a message saying “Internet setting must be enable for java application” I have checked out in the settings but then I am not getting a way to do so. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me about as well?
    You don’t have to worry about the same the apps that are talking about needs to be configured after the installation but then if it is still not helping you out then just click on the app and after that you will get a “go to application access” option and after that go in to communication and then click on the data access and see if it is making any difference or not.

Even I am having the same problem with the Nokia c2-02 and I get Connection failed error only for the application which I have installed I am not getting the same error for accessing the internet through the default browser, I have found that the applications is having a symbol of Key on it, I don’t know what does it mean, is there anyone who is aware of the same?? The other thing that I wanted to share is that I am not able to run the ovi store as well it just keeps on loading but then it never loads, what should I do know?

Even I am having the same problem with the Nokia c2-02 and I get Connection failed error only for the application which I have installed I am not getting the same error for accessing the internet through the default browser, I have found that the applications is having a symbol of Key on it, I don’t know what does it mean, is there anyone who is aware of the same?? The other thing that I wanted to share is that I am not able to run the ovi store as well it just keeps on loading but then it never loads, what should I do know?
    If you are facing this issue then I think that the software of your phone might have been corrupted as far as the third icon is concerned it says that the app is protected and it is also a third party app, I think that you should contact the service provider for gprs settings because I don’t think that you will be able to do the same manually, or the other thing that you can try out is going to the Nokia Care Centre and getting the software of your phone updated and see if you are able to use the ovi store and the third party apps or not, Just check it out and see which solutions you will have to go for.

I have tried updating the software using the nokia suite 3.2.100 after connecting my phone to the computer but then when I am searching for the updates then it just says “no update available” which makes me think that I am having the latest software as well, is there any solution that I can try out?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.