Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-01-2012

is it possible to make video calls from Skype on Nokia C7-00

Hi friends I have purchased Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and I have want to know about the video calls. I am looking to install Skype and I want to know that is it possible to make video calls from Skype? If anyone have know information regarding this then let me know. Thank you in advance.
Old 14-01-2012

Re: is it possible to make video calls from Skype on Nokia C7-00

Well I have gone through your question and I would like to tell you that in Skype you will not able to make video calls and you should look for any other application. I think in future this video calling option will there in the Skype for Nokia C7-00 mobile phone.
Old 14-01-2012

Thank you for providing information to me. I really hope that Skype will include video calling feature for Nokia C7-00. Is there any other application available which allows me to make video calls from my Nokia C7-00. If anyone have any idea about this then let me know. I really appreciate your help.
Old 14-01-2012

Yes there is a application on the Nokia OVI store called Fring which allows you to make video calls from your mobile phone. You have to first open Nokia OVI store and after that you have to type Fring in the search box and after that iot will search the application. Now after that you have to download the Fring application and after downloading the Fring application you have to install that in your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and after installing that you will be able to make video calls easily.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you.
Old 16-01-2012

After referring your solution I have opened Nokia OVI store in my phone and then downloaded and installed Fring and after doing that my problem get solved. now I am able to make video calls from my Nokia C7-00 mobile phone. Thank you in advance.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,