Thread: Installation for skype and Nimbuzz are failed Nokia E72

Installation for skype and Nimbuzz are failed Nokia E72

I am using Nokia E72 mobile phone from last six months and I like this mobile phone very much. Now in my mobile phone when I tried to install Skype and Nimbuzz in my Nokia E72 mobile phone at that time it says installation failed. This problem is very annoying for me. what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Installation for skype and Nimbuzz are failed Nokia E72

What happens when you try to install other application? If you are getting same problem while installing other application in your mobile phone then problem is with your mobile phone and if you don’t get the same problem then something else is causing this problem.

Well I have read your problem and you have mentioned in your question that you are trying to install Skype and nimbuzz from OVI and that is why I would like to suggest you that instead of try to install Skype and nibuzz from OVI you should visit the official site of the nibuzz and Skype and then try install in your mobile phone and check whether you are facing same problem or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If after trying this solution also if you are facing same problem then please let me know.

Well I have visited the official site of the Skype and then I have downloaded it in my mobile phone and after that when I have tried to install that at that time get same problem and same problem occurred with the Nimbuzz also. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this problem?

If above solution does now work you then you have to first take the backup of all the data from your Nokia E72 and then you have to do restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you want then you can download the setup of that from your PC and then you can install that on your PC. I am installing many of the software's in the same method.