| || |
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: how to do master reset in Motorola charm using the hardware keys.
First backup all your important data from your phone to your memory card.
- Then turn off your mobile
- Now press hold X key and turn the phone on back.
- Continue hold X and turn on mobile hold the X key until you’re your phone go to recovery mode.
- Now press lock key once again to access android system recovery utility screen
- Now using volume down, left arrow key or back track pad highlight wipe factory reset
- Now press return key
- Delete all the data using down press or the track ball
- Now press return key to reset and wipe all the data.
- After it finish it will take you back to android system recovery utility screen.
- Confirm reboot system now, then press return.
- Your device will be power back and then begin the normal boot up process.