Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-01-2012

How to manually synchronize data in Samsung Exhibit

I have recently purchased Samsung Exhibit 4G android Smartphone. I am very happy with this phone. This phone really rocks. I am always very interested to discover new features in this mobile. I want to find hot to manually synchronize the data which is synced with configured accounts. Please advice me relevant to this topic. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-01-2012

Re: How to manually synchronize data in Samsung Exhibit

Below given is the process to manually synchronize the data:
  • From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
  • Go to Settings.
  • Click on Accounts and sync.
  • Under Manage accounts you will find account, tap an account you want to sync manually.
  • If necessary, tap to select the items you want to sync, such as Sync Contacts or Sync Calendar.
  • Tap the Menu key.
  • Click on Sync now.
Old 14-01-2012

You can also automatically synchronize the data to avoid manual synchronizing the data. You go to menu>>settings>>scroll and tap to accounts and sync>>click on Auto-sync to enable the sync. You can also edit the sync data if you want from here.
Old 17-01-2012

Thanks a lot guys for giving me information. Now I am easily able to sync the data with configured accounts very easily. i am very thankful to all of you. Really appreciated.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,