Thread: from where I can get external battery charger?

from where I can get external battery charger?

I have am currently using two cells and I have lost charger of both the cell phone both the cell are having different charging point and I can’t buy two chargers, so I am searching for external battery charger from many day I have searched all over the internet. If anyone knows from where I can get external charger then please tell me.

re: from where I can get external battery charger?

I had external battery charger bought one 6 months back from Amazon, so check on Amazon if it available you will surely get one.

Check on eBay, I had seen those on eBay last month. Even I use one which I bought from the same site EBay, but the problem with this universal charger is that it can’t be exact right for all the batteries. So I don’t think that someone who has tried this will like it.

Yap, even I have tried this and it had exploded one of my batter, so will not recommend it. Dealing with the china company was a lesson to me. When I asked which pin is + and which is – the answer I got was "The pin is not plus minus. The battery insertion to the correct color. Please invoke the enclosed diagram."

I had bought zagg zaggsparq portable battery for 47$ from Amazon. I travel lot and I also watch movies and listen music continuously while traveling so with the help of this external battery charger I charge my battery, I had even brought this battery to one of my friend and even she liked it.

I got new external battery charger for my 9300 blackberry which I bought from ebay. It got burned out in a month, wasted my money on this china product. there is no guarantee of this china product so get charge for your mobile because when you want to charge your battery you have to remove your battery from mobile and keep mobile switch off.