Thread: HSDPA 3.5G has stopped working in Nokia C5-00

HSDPA 3.5G has stopped working in Nokia C5-00

I have bought Nokia C5 mobile phone and I am using HSDPA 3.5G internet connection In my mobile phone and it works perfectly. Now when I connect my Nokia C5 mobile phone with my computer and then try to use internet at that time I cannot use internet. What should I do o solve this problem?

Re: HSDPA 3.5G has stopped working in Nokia C5-00

I will first suggest you to connect your Nokia C5 mobile phone with any other computer and after connecting the Nokia C5 mobile phone with any other computer you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. If you don’t get same problem then problem is with your computer and if you get same problem then you problem is with your phone.

I think you should connect your mobile phone with different USB port and after connecting the Nokia C5 mobile phone with different USB port you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. I am telling you this because many times by shuffling the USB ports can help us to solve this type of problems. Try this solution and then let me know.

When I connect my Nokia C5 mobile phone with other computer at that time also I get same problem and I have also tried to solve this problem by connecting my mobile phone with different USB port and after connecting the mobile phone with different USB port also I was facing same problem. I have also tried different USB cable with no luck. Please tell me how to get rid of this problem?

In your computer if you are using windows 7 operating system then you have to download the Usbser.sys patch from the internet and after that you have to apply that patch in your computer after applying that patch you will not face any problem while using internet from your to Nokia C5 mobile phone to your computer. I am telling you this because I was having same problem while using internet from my Nokia C3-01 to my laptop and after that I have applied patch in my computer and after doing that my problem get solved.

You should also try this solution and after that your problem might get solved.

If you want to download the patch in your computer then you can download that from the official site of the Microsoft or you have to download the patch by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading that apply that in your system and then restart it.

I have downloaded the patch from your given download link and after that i have downloaded applying the patch I have restart the computer and then my problem get solved. thank you for helping me and providing me solution. I really appreciate your help.

The firmware seem to be corrupted. If that is the case then you will have to update the firmware to the latest and this will cure the problem for you. This is the best that I can recommend you for this.