Thread: Is it possible to add a line without a contract on sprint?

Is it possible to add a line without a contract on sprint?

hi guys I need to know this now I don’t have much of knowledge on this but I figure that if the sprint allows to changes the plans at anytime then why don’t they just add a line to an existing plan instead of having the another line now I know the agreement if Sprint is allows the discount on the handset, the agreement assure they can get back the cost that they have discounted on the phone. Although, if I willing to buy a phone by paying the whole price on the new phone or an older phone, what loss is there to make? Why can't Sprint just charge for the activation and be finished with it? Is this possible can anybody here know this I would be glad to have a comment on this ?

Re: Is it possible to add a line without a contract on sprint?

Can anyone tell me I'm on a family plan, and I need to add one more line. though, I don't wish for to get a fresh 2 year contract, I just need to add my phone on as an additional phone on my family plan. anybody know if/how I be able to do this?

Yeah you can, although you'll most likely either need to make call to sprint or have to go into a store. Just tell them you wish for to add one more line and need to make use of a present sprint device. If you previously own the handset, and it is off of its original contract, adding it must be no problem at all. The reason that they give the contracts are there, is to discount the price of the phone. So the simple equation is

Don’t need discount on phone = no contract.

Same as if you purchase a new phone , they won’t give you in to a contract.

Bummer this is ridicules I have called the sprint customer call and they told me that I have to get the contract for getting the new connection . I think I may need to go to the a corporate store and get the right representative .after all I 've been with Sprint for like 9 years or so , you'd believe they will find the work around for me .

Go to the corporate store and inform them precisely what you wish for to do, and be firm with them regarding no contract. If they tell you that you have to take the contract then , leave and come back and after sometime talk to a different representative . The only handset that it make you to get a contract on is an iPhone, however if the representative is good they make out some ways around that.

I think there is a way around like "can" go to a carrier, start fresh service with a handset you own and not have a agreement. Because the agreement are to get back the subsidization expenses. There is no subsidization to recover if you own the phone and They still make money every month. The issue is it's not a normal practice. You have to find the right representative to make it work. But it can possible .

If your credit is good to acquire a fresh line of service in that case yes, You will have a two year agreement with the fresh line. The problem would be that you might need to wait 30 days to change the phones around for be eligible for the mail in return, if not you buy the new handset at Best Buy or Radio Shack They give immediate refund

What I suggest is the every month plan is the merely option you have if you don't wish for to sign a service contract. or else the rule is that the similar length of term apply to every lines on a shared plan. Do tell us if you locate a supplier that permit you to put in a line to a family plan where the subscribers can sign contract for a different length of term

Well Verizon will allow you include a line to an existing account without agreement if you give the handset or pay complete retail value. I familiar with this since my brother had an old handset he activate to his family plan. , the phone was continuing with no fees or else charges. So yes there are carriers that will do add a line without contract if a handset is provided. You should checked this with the sprint

Now I contain four lines with the entire dissimilar contract end dates make it almost not possible to change carriers with no paying to get out of agreement. I've been studying the other carrier specials at least once a year they present to overthrow contracts. I'm waiting. And while I locate one then it would be farewell sprint Customer service horrible