Thread: HP TouchSmart tm2t touch screen is not working properly

HP TouchSmart tm2t touch screen is not working properly

I have been using HP TouchSmart tm2t and it has been just 4 months since I have bought it and the problem that I have started facing is that it is not responding to the touch from the finger and even the pen properly, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with the same??

Re: HP TouchSmart tm2t touch screen is not working properly

I have been using HP TouchSmart tm2t and it has been just 4 months since I have bought it and the problem that I have started facing is that it is not responding to the touch from the finger and even the pen properly, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with the same??
    Before I suggest you something about this first just check out that you are having the latest driver, if not then get the same and also let me know if you have faced any error and the solutions that you have tried so far so that I don’t reply you the same again, just answer me the above question so I could get a better idea about the problem that you are facing and I can help you out with the same.

As far as trying out solution is concerned I have tried updating the drivers to the latest version that is sp47422.exe but then it really did not made any difference and I am still having the same problem. I did not got any error but then when I checked out in the device manager then I found this "!" warning for Universal Serial Bus Controllers, for an "unknown device" and alter when I read the same then I again got a message saying that "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"., is there any other solution that I can try out to solve the issue??

I am having the same problem with the HP TouchSmart tm2t and even in my case it appeared suddenly I never faced such problem before, I have also tried to get the latest drivers to get rid of this issue but then it is really not making any difference, other than this I have also made a new installation with the recovery disks but then even it did not helped and I am still having the same issue, I think that this is some kind of hardware problem but then I am not very sure about the same, is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about the cause of it??

I don’t know what is the problem all about but then I was facing the same and since it was quite new in my case I just sent them the same after contacting the service support and after that I got a replacement and now it is working fine without any such problem. I don’t think that there might be a solution that we can try out to solve this issue so I will suggest you top better contact the customer support and then see what they have to say about the repair or the replacement. Hope that helps.