Thread: HP Pavilion g4-1105tx Notebook PC is crashing during multitasking

HP Pavilion g4-1105tx Notebook PC is crashing during multitasking

I have recently bought HP Pavilion g4-1105tx Notebook PC(windows 7) and it was working fine but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it suddenly and I have found that it has started crashing when I do multitasking like watching movies or playing song and all, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??

Re: HP Pavilion g4-1105tx Notebook PC is crashing during multitasking

Before i suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know the specification of your system and I also wanted to know that what all solution you have tried so far so that I don’t suggest you the same. Just provide me answer for the above questions so I could get a better idea about the issue that you are facing.
    Before i suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know the specification of your system and I also wanted to know that what all solution you have tried so far so that I don’t suggest you the same. Just provide me answer for the above questions so I could get a better idea about the issue that you are facing.

Below is my system specification:
    • Display : 14-inch , 1366 x768 resolution
    • Processor : Intel Pentium Dual Core
    • Optical drive : DVD RW
    • Hard Disk : 500GB
    • Memory : 8GB

I have not yet tried a number of solutions yet but then I have just tried rebooting the machine when the program used to crash, is there any solution that I can try out??

I was facing the same problem but then I was able to solve it out by updating the bios and since then I have not faced any program crashing and now I am able to play movies and sound without any problem, just try it out and then let me know if the solution is helping you out or not?? You can follow the below link to get the update:
    HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)