Thread: Not able to use Sprint TV over Wifi using Sprint EVO 3D

Not able to use Sprint TV over Wifi using Sprint EVO 3D

I am having a Sprint EVO 3D and my phone was listed to be working with the sprint tv over the wifi but then when I am doing the same then I get a message saying that it can be only viewed for selected devices over the wifi and when I am turning it on then again I am welcomed with a message saying that "Sprint TV & Movies can only be viewed over a cellular connection. Please disable your active wifi connections in order to continue using Sprint TV." And this is really confusing me now,is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well??

Re: Not able to use Sprint TV over Wifi using Sprint EVO 3D

I am having a Sprint EVO 3D and my phone was listed to be working with the sprint tv over the wifi but then when I am doing the same then I get a message saying that it can be only viewed for selected devices over the wifi and when I am turning it on then again I am welcomed with a message saying that "Sprint TV & Movies can only be viewed over a cellular connection. Please disable your active wifi connections in order to continue using Sprint TV." And this is really confusing me now,is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well??
    As far as I am aware if you are able to access Sprint Applications using your phone then the phone will only work via Mobile Network Connections and if you are not able to do the same then you will have get your profile authenticate first and get the access to the Sprint TV/Navigation/Other Sprint Apps and after you will also be able to use browsing activities over wifi as well, So now you now you know what is the issue all about.

Re: Not able to use Sprint TV over Wifi using Sprint EVO 3D

Even I am getting the same for HTC EVO 4G