Thread: HP ProBook 4730 OpenGL error while playing games

HP ProBook 4730 OpenGL error while playing games

I have been using the HP ProBook 4730 for my daily use from past few weeks what I’m noticing is that whenever I try to play the games like the battlefield 3 or skyrim or games like that I get the error message of OpenGL is not installed on your system. As I’m new to this kind of things, So want to know what may be the reason for showing this error message and how can I fix this issue.

re: HP ProBook 4730 OpenGL error while playing games

Actually even, I have the same issue of the OpenGL and for this I tried to update the graphs card drivers from the intel site, but getting the message that the software does not meet the minimum requirements. So want to know that what may be the reason for not allowing to update drivers.

I have been using the HP ProBook 4730 for my daily use from past few weeks what I’m noticing is that whenever I try to play the games like the battlefield 3 or skyrim or games like that I get the error message of OpenGL is not installed on your system. As I’m new to this kind of things, So want to know what may be the reason for showing this error message and how can I fix this issue.
    So for this issue I want to know that have you tried to installed the diectX 11. If not than try to inatll the dirctx 11 and see whether you are getting he error of the OpenGL or not.

Now a days all the graphics card drivers comes with the OpenGL 4.1 or higher version. So I think the OpenGL should not be an issue. but the thing which I feel is that the older graphics card does not work properly on the new games. so I think the issue is not with the OpenGL but using with the older Graphics card.

Re: HP ProBook 4730 OpenGL error while playing games

According to me you have you tried reinstalling the video drivers, because I guess that there might be possibility due to the video drivers . So my suggestion to you is that try reinstalling the video drivers and check whether you are getting the OpenGL error issue.

According to me you have you tried reinstalling the video drivers, because I guess that there might be possibility due to the video drivers . So my suggestion to you is that try reinstalling the video drivers and check whether you are getting the OpenGL error issue.
    Actually I tried with reinstalling the video drivers, and after when I tried running the game it showed me the same error of the OpenGL. So I would to know about any other solution. As due to this I’m not able to play the game. So if anyone knowing about this please do let me know, so that I can clear out my issue.

if you are not able to solve the issue by re-installing the drivers then I would like to know that have you downgraded or upgraded the version of OpenGL, if yes then bring back to the default version which came with you at the time of buying.

And if you have not upgraded the version then upgrade the OpenGL version and see whether you are getting any error while playing the game.