Thread: "Paired but not connected" message in Samsung Galaxy S

"Paired but not connected" message in Samsung Galaxy S

I am using Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone from last few months and suddenly it has started giving me problem. Whenever I try to transfer anything with the help of Bluetooth at that time I get message saying "Paired but not connected". i have also tried to connect my Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone with my Dell laptop but with that also I am experiencing problem. if any one have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: "Paired but not connected" message in Samsung Galaxy S

Are you using any application related to Bluetooth in your Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone? if yes then you should remove that application and after removing that application you have to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and then turn it on again. After turning on the Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone you have to try to use Bluetooth in your phone again and then see whether you are getting same message or not? if you are not using any application in your phone then you have to go to the pair device list in your phone and then unpair device with which you are trying to connect you phone and then you have to turn off Bluetooth. After turning off the Bluetooth you have to turn on again and make sure that your Bluetooth is set to Discoverable. After doing that you have to scan for new devices and once it find the device you have to pair it and try to do file transfer/ many times by performing this basic steps you will be able to solve this problem. If you still get "Paired but not connected" message even after trying this steps then let me know.

Re: "Paired but not connected" message in Samsung Galaxy S

There was similar problem occurred in my Samsung mobile phone also and first I thought problem is with setting so I have unpair all the devices from my phone and then try to pair again but that idea does not worked for me. Now after that I have done restore factory setting in phone and then my problem get solved, you should also take backup of all the data from your phone and then perform factory reset and then see whether it helps you to fix this issue or not?