Thread: Is it possible to update to an iPhone without extending my contract on sprint ?

Is it possible to update to an iPhone without extending my contract on sprint ?

Can any on assist me on this as I am on the everything data 1500 family plan and have the android based phone with the 4G data plan and my sister has the Samsung galaxy . but now I am thinking to getting the iPhone 4S for me and I really not want to extend my contract. So does sprint has this option if I get this iPhone trough them or else I should go to the Apple store and buy the phone then switch phones without extending the contract , can anyone here help me on this I would be rally appreciating this ?

Re: Is it possible to update to an iPhone without extending my contract on sprint ?

Even I was also thinking of this . actually heard many of rumors signifying that the iPhone 5 will be going to Sprint this October. I've for all time desire the iPhone however I cannot exchange away by Sprint. I at present having a HTC phone and I've be wishing to replace this phone in coming month . My contract for this handset goes for an additional 10 months and I do not wish for to stay that long. I also need to pre order the iPhone 5 however I'm not certain how it everything works. If anybody knows how I can get the iPhone 5 in for Sprint even at the same time as on a contract kindly tell me Thank you

Re: Is it possible to update to an iPhone without extending my contract on sprint ?

You are able to receive the a contract from other carrier . You will still be compelled to complete your agreement with or by the another carrier or break it in their conditions. My suggestion is to stay out your present contract and change while it is up. By then they may get with iPhone 5 .

why not?, as you are a a bit further than half way your 2 year contract, you can update to a iPhone 5. however not from Sprint, you have to purchase it from Best Buy, and as well you'll have to expand your contract additional 2 years.

What I suggest is ! You might have to purchase the iPhone 5 when it release unlocked with no a plan . That way it is not place onto whichever carrier as AT&T or Verizon. after that, you would immediately acquire a SIM card by Sprint plus put it in the unlocked iPhone. By the way , an unlocked iPhone is on 650 dollars cost .

as far as I know The iPhone will need $10 premium data add-on. This must be the just raise on your plan sideways from the just the once activation fee of $36. to the extent that the contract is concerned, it is merely necessary to acquire a discount off of MSRP. Like, the iPhone 4S 16GB does comes in $649.99 usual price or at MSRP. To obtain this handset at $199.99, carrier need a obligation from the customer for 2 years,

I need help on this my sprint Samsung SPH-A640 got stolen and i require to purchase the new sprint LG Rumor Touch although i can’t purchase it from the store without avoiding thee extend a contract. How can i obtain other way round the contract

As mentioned above You be able to purchase it at the store with no renew the contract, but the only problem to you is that you just have to shell out complete retail price.

And my friend Its more often than twice or triple the price of getting on the a contract.

I think you all should to go on eBay and acquire one. Don’t know how legit it is however that is the only method I know . ebay must be your finest option just be cautious and see the at the description watchfully

its be like a few month I have lost mu phone and now I wan to buy the iPhone . the thing is that my lost phone i had insurance on it however at the present i want iphone. i am on the sprint and I’m thinking if i purchase a iPhone at retail cost should that renew my contract, and as well does upgrading your handset or adding somewhat similar to unlimited internet renew your contract. I know Nextel wouldn’t let us alter our contract with no renewing

No I don’t think you have to renew your contract by getting a new handset..the only method you will renew your contract is if you purchase a handset and sprint gives you a reduction in price and you will not need to renew a contract for text message your contract is renewed while you modify minutes of use .