Thread: sound keeps going to maximum in HP G72

sound keeps going to maximum in HP G72

Hi friends I am using HP G72 laptop with windows 7 operating system and i am facing weird problem in my laptop. In my laptop sound keeps going to maximum automatically. If anyone has solution regarding this problem then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: sound keeps going to maximum in HP G72

Well according to me you should first try to solve this problem by running the HP sound diagnostics in your laptop and after running the HP sound diagnostics in your laptop you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. According to me after running the HP sound diagnostics in your laptop you will be able to solve this problem.

Yes I will also suggest you the same you should try to solve this problem by running the HP sound diagnostics in your laptop. If you are facing same problem after running HP sound diagnostics in your laptop then I will suggest you to first remove sound drivers from your laptop and after removing the drivers from your laptop you have to download the audio drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after downloading the drivers you have to install the drivers in your laptop and after installing the drivers in your laptop you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem doing hard reset in your laptop. I am telling you to perform hard reset in your laptop because many times performing the hard reset can help you to fix this type of problems. If you want any more help then let me know.

To reset in your HP G72 laptop you have to follow this steps.
    • First you have to turn off your laptop.
    • Now remove battery and all other connection from your laptop.
    • After that you have to press power button for one minute.
    • Insert battery again in your laptop and then start laptop again.
    • I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem by running the SFC in your laptop. You should run system file checker in your laptop and after running the system file checker In your laptop you have to check whether all the system files in your laptop are OK.

To run system file checker in your laptop you have to open start menu first and after opening the start menu and after that you have to type SFC in the search box of the start menu and after that you have to press enter. You should keep your installation CD with you because if SFC will find any damaged file then it will replace it with the help of CD.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I have reinstalled the sound drivers in my laptop and after reinstalling the sound drivers in my laptop also i was facing same problem and after that I have downloaded the drivers which you have suggested and after installing that drivers in my laptop also was facing same problem. Doing hard reset does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

As you have mentioned that after trying all the possible solution also you are facing same problem with your HP G72 laptop then you have to visit the HP service center and then you have to tell them about your problems and then your problem will get solved.

Visit Official site of the HP and then you have to search for your laptop model number and then you have to download latest BIOS update. Now aft that update the BIOS in your laptop and then your problemwill get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.