Thread: Blackberry vs Android

Blackberry vs Android

As I’m thinking of buying the Smartphone for myself but am confused about which of the OS phone should I buy from blackberry or android. As when asked about this from my friends some told me that blackberry should be preferred and some say that android should be preferred.

So as confused about this I want to know from here which Smartphone OS should I buy whether to go with the Blackberry or with the android.

Re: Blackberry vs Android

First thing I would like to know is that what are your requirements in the phone. As knowing to this I can say that for which Operating System Smartphone you should go for.

I would like to have phone with the good camera, should have support for wifi and 3G, should have good touch screen, should be able to do email and messaging and the main part which I have been looking for is the application. The OS should support more apps as I love to download the different apps and also play different games on it. So can anyone suggest me some good Smartphone from the android or blackberry OS and which would be better for me.

I am using the BB device, so if you want to have the facility of push mail and also want to use the messenger to be in contact with the people around you then it is better you go for the Blackberry device as this will let you do the both and also BB is famous for this facility.

Earlier I was the user of the Blackberry device, so using the BB device I would say that this device is best for the messaging and the push mail facility. But when it comes to the apps then you should go with the android phones, as android provides more apps then the BlackBerry devices. And as currently I’m using the android I would say that I’m very happy with the device and the performance of the phone.

As far as I know about both the device I feel that android should be preferred against Blackberry. As here are the following things due to which I think android tops the list;

1) Provides the same facility as it is available in the Blackberry through apps.
    2) Android has got more app on it market.
    3) You will get more variety of touch screen phones from different brands where BB has limited touch screen phones.

So these are the benefits for the android devices on the Blackberry.

I am using the BB device, so if you want to have the facility of push mail and also want to use the messenger to be in contact with the people around you then it is better you go for the Blackberry device as this will let you do the both and also BB is famous for this facility.
    It is not that just Blackberry has the messaging and the mail facility. You can even do the same on the android device as you do on the blackberry messenger to chat with your friends, colleagues. This can be happened by just downloading the app from the android market and use the same service which is provided from the RIM for their Blackberry devices. So if you are looking for the Smartphone but confused about which OS you should go with than for this my advice would be go with the android rather than going with the blackberry.

I had bought the Blackberry device but after few days was so frustrated with the device that finally got the device changed and bought the new android device and which I feel that the droid device is far more better than the Blackberry device.

I have always been the trusted user for the Blackberry as it provides the phone with the good features and also the services of the blackberry are just fine and I have been using the Torch 9800 smartphones from past few months. The best thing I liked about the device is the good touch screen and smooth interface.

I have been using the android smartphone and happy with the OS as it user friendly and the apps available on the android market are more than the BB. So one should definitely go with the android.

As far as I know about both the device I feel that android should be preferred against Blackberry. As here are the following things due to which I think android tops the list;

1) Provides the same facility as it is available in the Blackberry through apps.
    2) Android has got more app on it market.
    3) You will get more variety of touch screen phones from different brands where BB has limited touch screen phones.

So these are the benefits for the android devices on the Blackberry.
    One thing is for sure that the android devices comes much cheaper than the blackberry devices and also with more features. My friend recently bought the Torch 9800 smartphone and at the same price I bought the Samsung galaxy S2 smartphone with more features then the BB Torch 9800. So I think that why one should pay more price and get less feature where as at the same price you can get more feature with more options.