Thread: "delete all prior" option delete all email in my blackberry 9650 inbox

"delete all prior" option delete all email in my blackberry 9650 inbox

Last one month i used BlackBerry Bold 9650 smartphone and BlackBerry OS v6.0.0.3049 running on it. yesterday, by mistake i select the "delete all prior" option that available inside the default email. After hitting this option, i found that all the emails present in the email inbox has been removed. I need to get that all the emails. I think such mail has been remain on my computer. How can i get such messages into the email inbox? Is there any way to reverse this? Remember that its not an Gmail or any other account. I used default email inbox on this phone. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: "delete all prior" option delete all email in my blackberry 9650 inbox

If you already created backup file of your mobile phone settings and data, use it. This backup files helps to you for restore all the previous messages onto this email inbox. Its even better for you. Hence use such restore process on your smartphone, if you already made the backup file.

Email host helps to you for getting the duplicate copy of your email messages. if such email messages is being available on your email host, use that for getting such duplicate messages on the email inbox. Its also an option for you to get such kind fo email that you were already deleted.

Normally such deleted email can be moved from the inbox to the trash folder. Hence in that case, i suggest for you to open the trash folder. Then check that such deleted mails present on it. if it present, mark them and move to the inbox folder on your email account. Its well for you to get the original copy of such email messages onto your inbox folder.

Few Blackberry site mentions that the "delete prior" option doesn't remove such email messages from the server. such things not depends upon the reconciliation setting of email account. Hence you need to contact your server. might be they provide you the correct copy of such deleted email messages. Its even well for you.

Fixmo Tools that specially designed for the BlackBerry Smartphones has been ability to retrieve deleted email messages. hence i think if above mentioned solutions doesn't help you, then go with this tools. Latest version of this functions is Fixmo Tools 2.5 version. Its an essential application for BlackBerry users.

I don't think that there is any way to get such deleted emails except the backup and restore process. If you already get the backup of your email messages, surely you can able to get such useful emails onto your inbox. If there is no backup available on your mobile phone or in external storage device, then the possibility to re-strive such deleted emails is being very low. You need to go with such restore and backup process. Its surely help to you for better result.