Thread: Getting ‘Clear Wholslt Blinking’ command in my BlackBerry phone

Getting ‘Clear Wholslt Blinking’ command in my BlackBerry phone

Hello everyone out here, I am getting this command named ‘Clear Wholslt Blinking’ in my phone and I don’t understand what kind of command is this? It is coming in the top of the command list, I want to erase it as soon as possible. So can you all please explain me as if how to do that, it would be better if you all can reply to me about the same.

Waiting for the necessary responses from you all.

Re: Getting ‘Clear Wholslt Blinking’ command in my BlackBerry phone

Dude have you installed any third party application recently on your phone? May be that would be the reason why you getting that command.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    Dude have you installed any third party application recently on your phone? May be that would be the reason why you getting that command.
    I simply don’t understand how does any third party application has to do anything with that, that’s what I am not understanding at all. In the past I have downloaded various such applications at that time it did not gave me any kind of problems at all, then why is it that it is giving me now? Do you all have anything to say over here about the same. guys I want an appropriate solutions for the same. so do help me out with the same.

Yes that’s because of the 3rd party app you are getting to see such command and to just inform you that some third party app do add that command so that you would be able to access their app from anywhere in the phone, it keeps on blinking and you can access it by just clicking on to it. So don’t worry its just an add on feature from the application and I don’t think so it will cause any harm to your phone. So I hope this much was enough for you stop taking any tension and just relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Yes that’s because of the 3rd party app you are getting to see such command and to just inform you that some third party app do add that command so that you would be able to access their app from anywhere in the phone, it keeps on blinking and you can access it by just clicking on to it. So don’t worry its just an add on feature from the application and I don’t think so it will cause any harm to your phone. So I hope this much was enough for you stop taking any tension and just relax.
    Ok, a sigh of relief after reading your post but still I don’t want that command in my phone as it is appearing to be very ugly for my phone. So I want to remove it as soon as possible, what should I do so that I can remove it for sure. Any ideas that you have for me then please let me know about it.

Even I had a similar experience like you I recently had installed a third party application in my phone and it was sending non stop spams to my phone and it was so irritating for me to have a look at that. I found that app and deleted it but still the spams were still constantly appearing in my phone. So now one of my friend advised about this solution, what I did was went to the following location Files/Device Memory/User/Home/Documents and found a flea in the file. I deleted that file first and I was not able to get any such kind of spams at all, so what you can do is try deleting that app that you had installed recently. Incase if that does not works out what you can do is check out for the flea in the location that I had mentioned you. Do try it hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    Even I had a similar experience like you I recently had installed a third party application in my phone and it was sending non stop spams to my phone and it was so irritating for me to have a look at that. I found that app and deleted it but still the spams were still constantly appearing in my phone. So now one of my friend advised about this solution, what I did was went to the following location Files/Device Memory/User/Home/Documents and found a flea in the file. I deleted that file first and I was not able to get any such kind of spams at all, so what you can do is try deleting that app that you had installed recently. Incase if that does not works out what you can do is check out for the flea in the location that I had mentioned you. Do try it hope it works out for you.
    Ok I will definitely look into that solution I will also try deleting it with the help of Blackberry PC software lets see if anything works or not. Anyways thanks a lot for the solutions that you all gave.