Thread: Is it possible to read and input Chinese language on blackberry tour 9630 with BB OS 5

Is it possible to read and input Chinese language on blackberry tour 9630 with BB OS 5

Hi all,

Does anyone have a .cod/.jad/BB OS that contains China PinYin feedback method? Couldn't discover anywhere else, tried all those Oriental OSes but there were no PinYin.

Any help would be significantly appreciated!

re: Is it possible to read and input Chinese language on blackberry tour 9630 with BB OS 5

To add on, by the set up of the china, japan bundle you'll also have the capability to view/input western, western (romanji), and indian. regarding chinese language , there's alternatives for conventional & refined. i use pinyin for both. however, u also have the choice of stroke, zhuyin, bopomofo, cangjie, maybe some others. only no hand writing .just search engines the newest os variety, ur style no., and china japan. you'll discover something.

re: Is it possible to read and input Chinese language on blackberry tour 9630 with BB OS 5

since you already got it wrking for you, would be so type to tell me which os variety do you use to get the pinyin input? i tried 5.0.0.882 china japan and it doesn't provide pinyin feedback just wubihua and heart stroke, both i can't use. thanks a lot.

I've lately improved my OS from 4.6 to 5.0.0.681 on my Challenge 8520. How do you get China Simplified feedback and examining assistance for this OS on the 8520? Tried looking for but all i got was useless .jad information.

I researched it and discovered the actions but during set up actions it revealed choice for China feedback, but after all is done there's no chinese language feedback choice on the cellphone. so i'm still using the 604 until now. no insects or issues other than the extensive start up time 7-10 moments.

I have set up a multiple language assistance to my 8900 curve, I can now study, create China, involve SMS. Have you try obtain a multiple language OS and including additional language assistance to your handset?

Re: Is it possible to read and input Chinese language on blackberry tour 9630 with BB OS 5

Not sure about DX feedback and how it intigrates with the other programs. However The 9630 should have coustem assistance for China, Japanese and Korean feedback. At least that's how this indicates when you look at the CJK loading machine computer file. I have yet to get any of these language information operating. After many duration of scavenging the web for a remedy I have resulted in clear presented with down and determined that the only way I am going to get Oriental language feedback assistance is to take it upon myself to make a remedy. I am not rim creator so this may not be a agreeable way to take.