Thread: OtterBox Defender has ruined my BlackBerry bold 9700

OtterBox Defender has ruined my BlackBerry bold 9700

I purchased an Otterbox Opponent situation for my 9700 because I function in a very dirty and sometimes wet atmosphere, and do sometimes decrease my cellphone. I also am prohibited to have my cellphone in a hip holster, it may remain in my wallet. I was very satisfied with the style of my 9700 after having a 8320 and it got very damaged from function. So I purchased this situation expecting to retain the looks of my Strong until I took it off to clear the dirt that had discovered it's way under the deal with and lo and observe, I have several big gashes online explorer frame and the top place by the discover and silence control buttons. Has anyone else had this concern or is it just me, and what type of compensation would Otterbox provide.

Re: OtterBox Defender has ruined my BlackBerry bold 9700

Never had a concern with otterbox at least not gashes only lumination marks that you would get from any situation but better than a damaged display from a bad spill

I like the security of defender; however my fruit has decreased out of the video several periods. I like defender for the 9000, as it was much more protected. I have had a problem with dog locks getting under the nasty display guard.

I had this occur to me using a SEIDIO CASE. Completely damaged the complete of my cellphone. I would have been better off not using a situation at all since the very element I was trying to prevent was due to it. SEIDIO just ignored my e-mail as they have a reputation of doing. Sorry to notice you had a identical concern with the Otterbox

I'm very sure otterbox will take a position behind their cases 100% provided that you can confirm that's what triggered the harm. I'd def photograph them an e-mail with photos & all.

I really like my Otterbox and for the most aspect it does it's job excellent. But the purpose I got it was for the protextion. I think the dirt at function is just lesser than the cover's breaks. I damaged my challenge with a nasty body "protector" from T-Mobile and they wouldn't help out any. I did deliver an e-mail to Otterbox searching attack a move in situation for defender rather than the take in cuz I discovered it wasn't protected, and while they did response easily, they type of skipped the factor of my e-mail and desired me to deliver in my holster for another one just like it. The only other concern is that I only have online on my cellphone so I'd have difficulties getting a good pic of my cellphone and sending it to them with my cellphone but I may have to determine it out some way.

The hard plastic part of the case is injection molded. The one pattern is used to generate a large number of cases. Do you think they created a unique pattern just for you, to harm your phone? Appears to be to me like you set up the situation with resolution between the situation and cellphone body, and even that is providing you the advantage of the uncertainty, presuming you are not just some hoax artisan. Why would you even THINK the situation organization would compensate you for anything? I do not even know why I hassle to response, it seems so apparent what the OP's strategy is. Looking for a few more BS testimonies so we can add them to our future e-mail to Otterbox are we?

I keep my cellphone clear as possible. I clean the dust and the cellphone with liquor before I put it on to make sure everything is clear. I have a display deal with on within the designed in display deal with. The gash is more than little exterior etchings. It is deeply, about a one fourth in. extensive, and I can connect my finger nail in it. I could care less whether I actually get returned in anyway, as I never once screamed about Otterbox changing my cellphone or anything else along those collections. Most individuals with Rim Cellular phone newborn their mobile phones. And when I get something like this situation and something like this happens, it issues me and I want to know if anyone else has had a identical concern or has any understanding. I don't anticipate getting rid of my Opponent or my Strong, because although, yes my cellphone does have some marks on it, I don't strategy on eliminating the deal with and it has still stored a lot of dirt from getting in my power supply place and under the important factors. That's all

'm amazed that OtterBox has rejected to take any liability in the issue. I've always observed their manufacturer's warranty and products is high quality. You may want to try to get in touch with them again, just to see if they can do something. I would expect you could get a new cheaper element for it, I just don't know where... Where did you get the unbranded one that's currently on there?