Thread: Need help on VOIP for BlackBerry Bold 9700 to making cheap international calls

Need help on VOIP for BlackBerry Bold 9700 to making cheap international calls

Hey guys I need help on this as I am see any option available to make a low cost on the BlackBerry bold 9700. Can anyone here help me on this as I search ever where but unable to found any this on this and also can anyone tell me if I use app to make this possible then will it consume much battery and Is there a method to conceal one's caller ID number?

Thanks

Re: Need help on VOIP for BlackBerry Bold 9700 to making cheap international calls

Hey I have few app that can help you just Google it and download it . these apps are

1. Mo-Call
    2. IM+ Talk
    3. TruPhone
    4. Rebtel

See if this help

Re: Need help on VOIP for BlackBerry Bold 9700 to making cheap international calls

I used Rebtel .You will not need a connection Wi - Fi when using the Rebtel app lication for calls international. Many other applications VoIP you force of stay connected to the Internet to make calls cheap Call Free. Now it can be possible you do not each time access WiFi this is the time where Rebtel helps you to place international calls at low prices. You can now save a lot of bills phone BlackBerry. The application runs in background so whenever you want contact a friend living abroad the call is intercepted and automatically connected by Rebtel.

Even I use Rebtel. The best part is the Rebtel .Rebtel calls free on mobile phones Blackberry. This application Rebtel voip BlackBerry seamlessly automates all incoming Rebtel friends and turns them into free calls - regardless of the phone s that they use to call you. Of course with Rebtel are additional benefits: international calls at very cheap 90% less that you s called normal s, international free SMS, and of course free calls to all users of Rebtel! . If you have a BlackBerry, this application is mandatory for Voip Rebtel to you.

Rebtel for BlackBerry does not require an active connection to Wi-Fi every time you make a call. Instead, the application works on the cellular network using local phone numbers and use the monthly local minute’s users minutes. Rebtel has also stated its intention to launch an IOS of the application, . Rebtel for BlackBerry is available as a free download of the BlackBerry App World and is compatible with all Smartphone that run on BlackBerry OS 5.0 or higher.

Hey guys anyone used SwitchVox?

It must be a at no cost download in AppWorld.

at last a SIP client for the BlackBerry.

I haven't tried it so far. Please post your experiences if you have.

i don’t consider they have released a sip version as of what i consider it uses UMA the stuff the T-Mobile uses for their home wireless type service which awe full it might be good to be able to connect my blackberry to our corp pbx

Might need to look into the app named truphone. go to the website, sign up if you akin to it, then install the app on your bold. i use to call canada in very less cost . the only issue is that you will for all time use your regular minutes while making these calls. Or look for for stardextalk on the internet they have a few incredibly good rates for international calls through their own blackberry application