Thread: How to remove the original text from reply email Automatically in BlackBerry Tour 9630

How to remove the original text from reply email Automatically in BlackBerry Tour 9630

Hi guys

I need help on this actually I am plain go to travel abroad and as everyone know that they charge way too much on the call rates as well as SMS rate , so I have told every one to stay in touch with me by email as it will be little cheaper that all other . now that said I have one issue my Blackberry automatically insert the in the original text in the reply and I familiar with how to get rid of this manually, I'm thinking if there's a method to do this automatically? I am asking this because may carrier has 160 text limit . is there anyone here can help me on this I would be really be appreciating this thanks

Re: How to remove the original text from reply email Automatically in BlackBerry Tour 9630

Even I am looking for the same this actually I was thinking if there's a method to automatically remove the original text ONLY while replying to an email .i need to know this as If I don't, the text message reply will just takes 2 or else 3 "texts" for the another person. The fact that I make many of replies when on the go with my blackberry phone , so there are few times that I require the reply so the Office be able to keep track of what the discussion is concerning.

Re: How to remove the original text from reply email Automatically in BlackBerry Tour 9630

Well if you ask me I would suggest there’s a free of charge app known as “Forward Reply and Edit” and this will allow you selectively delete the original text in forward or else reply emails. I hope this will help you to solve your problem . here is the link

Same thing here does anybody establish a technique to automatically delete the original text in a reply message? I make use of my BlackBerry email to send text e-mail to a few friends who do not have BlackBerry plus they for all time get several messages from me while I reply to them as the original text is for all time included.

I familiar with that I be able to go into the menu every time and erase the original text physically, or create a fresh message to them. however I don't at all times consider to do this, moreover they have been telling me how puzzling a few of my replies are because they get so irregular with original text.

I think I may can help you on this all you have to do is

1. while you make reply to a email
    2. click the menu key or BlackBerry key
    3. you will see a option in the menu. delete original text or email ( not sure what exactly it says over there)

That’s it now all your choice what to do

Maybe I was not clear enough about what I said , however I previously familiar with that. I don’t want to do it manually I am not intended having to do the steps every time. The important thing is the word "automatically." As in "with no having to go on the menu plus remove Original Text' every time."

But Thanks for trying to assist though.

I am really don’t want to disappoint you people on this but the fact that I feel that there is no way to do this automatically , you have to do it manually every time while sending the email . this thing also annoys me too . I can for all time expect for an update which adds this. meanwhile I'll remain following this thing , just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Well if you ask me I would suggest there’s a free of charge app known as “Forward Reply and Edit” and this will allow you selectively delete the original text in forward or else reply emails. I hope this will help you to solve your problem . here is the link
    This is really very wonderful app! I've been going mad for years not being capable to edit the unrelated text in the body of an e-mail that I need to forward. But tis app helps me a lot thanks for posting man really a great app

Hey i use Google voice and have the similar issue. My Google voice messages go to Gmail for the reason that the Google voice app for blackberry doesn't in fact have push. The best you can find is 7 minute polling. When i answer to a Google voice, i have to remove the original text or else the header underneath gets attach to the reply text.