Thread: Which is best for BlackBerry OS 7 - NES or GameBoy Emulator?

Which is best for BlackBerry OS 7 - NES or GameBoy Emulator?

Hi, last few days, i used Blackberry tourch smartphone on with the BlackBerry OS 7 running on it. Now, I want to used it for playing video games. For this process, i am looking for the best emulators for this mobile OS. Which one is suitable between the both NES and GameBoy Emulator? I want to play super mario type of game on it. Please describe few pros and cons of this emulator about such emulator with related to this BB OS 7. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Which is best for BlackBerry OS 7 - NES or GameBoy Emulator?

There are many gameboy category based emulator presents that runs well for getting better result with the blackberry phones. ONe of the popular example in this category is the jsGB. This jsGB is a JavaScript-based Game Boy emulator. It helps to emulate the original Game Boy and turn it into a JavaScript-based Web app. HEnce think about this application for using the Gameboy emulator on your smartphone.

MeBoy Java based Gameboy emulator running well on the Blackberry Tour 9630. This mobile is also running with an Blackberry OS 7. i personally used it and with the help of this Gameboy emulator, i can able to play the Pokemon Yellow. Hence if you think to play such type of games on your smartphone, then this Gameboy emulator is really best option for you.

Perhaps one of the most popular NES emulators FCEUX, has been around since 2008. Most of the blackberry phones including the OS 7 comfortable to run such NES emulators based FCEUX application on blackberry phones. Hence if you think to play certain games on your mobile phone, then the NES emulators based FCEUX application is being available for you.

Yes, i used this NES emulators FCEUX application on my blackberry mobile phone. with the help of this emulator, i was able to play the super mario type of game on my smartphone. FCEUX is a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) emulator that compatible with both PAL (European) and NTSC (USA/JPN) modes. FCEUX 2.1.5 is the latest version of this application that provides various features. few of them are as Improved Movie performance, GTK_LITE build option and the Improved sound support for SDL. Hence its best for you to get help of the NES emulators based FCEUX application for playing super mario game on your blackberry phone.

I would love to see a N64 emulator. Its also an option for your smartphone. Use it and check game performance on your Blackberry OS 7. One of the best Nintendo 64 emulators available. You must first download an N64 emulator, which is used to load the Nintendo 64 ROMS / N64 ROMS on your smartphone. then with the help of this emulator you can get the better gaming performance on your mobile phone.