Thread: Cannot run FIFA 12 properly in Samsung Galaxy Y

Cannot run FIFA 12 properly in Samsung Galaxy Y

Yesterday I downloaded this game on my phone and on running it went on smoothly all menus was appearing quite nicely as well as the sound was also clear. Now the main problem is that I am not able to see the players. They are invisible in the game and I am having a difficult time playing this game, what can you conclude about this said problem. I am sure you will be able to get some way out over here. is there anyone over here who has just installed the game? If yes then I want to know if the game is running well or not. Interested users please reply on this thread.

Re: Cannot run FIFA 12 properly in Samsung Galaxy Y

I cant say anything about this since I am not a android user. If the players are not visible then there might be a possibility that the game is not supported by your phone. So that can be the case for sure. Just hang on over here to see if any other users comment on this particular issue.

I think a 2.3.7 firmware update will surely fix the existing problem that you are facing. I think that’s the only solution that is coming in my mind at this point of time. So I would advise you to check out for that update. As such that update is known to fix OPENGL driver issues. So who knows your problem will be solved after that, so all the best!

Dude first of all you have to root your phone and then install chainfire 3d in your phone and then check if the gamers are running or not. I have played several hd games in my phone and they are working well and I am also having the Samsung galaxy y series.

So do as what I have advised and then see all of the games will run smoothly in your phone. Do give it a try and let me know if that works or not.

Ok can you all please tell me as if how to root the phone? Do you all have any idea about it? Then please do tell me. Also tell me where would I be able to get the chainfire 3d? if you all can give me some supportive links then that would be better for me, that’s what I want to say here. so do reply accordingly on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    Ok can you all please tell me as if how to root the phone? Do you all have any idea about it? Then please do tell me. Also tell me where would I be able to get the chainfire 3d? if you all can give me some supportive links then that would be better for me, that’s what I want to say here. so do reply accordingly on the same.
    I will tell you about rooting of the phone click on this link , download it and then copy it in the phones sd card.
    1) Now after having copied it switch off the phone.
    2) Now press the volume + button , then the home button and then power on button. With this you will be entering in to the recovery mode, you can use the up and down button for the navigation.
    3) Select the apply update from the sd card and wait till it reboots.
    4) Now as soon as the phone starts check out for the see superuser app in the phone and if you are able to find it that means you were successfully able to root the phone.

You are not able to play the game because the phone has a very low end gpu and hence that’s the reason why you are not able to play it. So I would say better try and work on some other app like chainfire 3d it is very useful for running some high end games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    You are not able to play the game because the phone has a very low end gpu and hence that’s the reason why you are not able to play it. So I would say better try and work on some other app like chainfire 3d it is very useful for running some high end games.
    Ok I got the method of how to root but where will I be able to find the chainfire 3d, any idea? If you all can give me some supported download links or attachment for the particular application then that would be better for me. Please guys I want this game to run on my phone.

Dude you would be happy to know that I have the necessary attachment of chainfire 3d for you, I have attached it over here better check it out.
    Attached Files Attached Files