Thread: how to make setup for an OWA E-mail access on Blackberry Internet Service?

how to make setup for an OWA E-mail access on Blackberry Internet Service?

Hi, I have just started using Blackberry phone! i just wanted to know how can i start the OWA E-mail services on my mobile? Can you please guide me with the setup for this service? your help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: how to make setup for an OWA E-mail access on Blackberry Internet Service?

Not all the service providers give this facility of integrating email account with the Microsoft Outlook Web Access so you better make sure that you have the permission and facility of making an account on the outlook e-mail service. For Blackberry Internet Account you should talk to the service providers because not all the service providers allow to make an account on the blackberry servers as they think it is not secure to make a one.

Re: how to make setup for an OWA E-mail access on Blackberry Internet Service?

Yes, I agree with the above user and you should verify these things with your service providers! There are some steps you need to follow in order to complete the set-up :
    1. Login to the blackberry internet service website with your login id and password.
    2. Now go to setup account and complete the procedure of email address and password .
    3. If you get the message saying “unable to configure your email address” then select ”I will provide setting to add this account.” And then click next
    4. Now you go to the Outlook section, there you need to select “I can access the account using web browser” now click next.
    5. This email address will be the name of the inbox.
    6. Now login to your account there on the left corner you will see the inbox name registered by your email address.

I hope this will help you!