Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2012

Unable to transfer files on my Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition using MTP or FTP server

I have recently purchase new Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition tablet pc and it runs with an Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb). Now i want to put some files on this tablet pc. i first try to connect it to the linux system using the MTP but it goes failure. Then i tried with the FTP server but same process goes failure. I need an expert advice that works to fix this complicated file not working problem on this tablet. How can i fix this problem? thanks in advance.
Old 11-01-2012

re: Unable to transfer files on my Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition using MTP or FTP server

In linux system you need to install MTP-tools. It will be work to confirm that the tablet is being connected to your computer. Then use the helpful command such as the mtpfs command for reading, writing or transferring the files to the mobile phone. Use it for your tablet connectivity with the linux system. In this process, USB port of the tablet pc helps for the connection purpose.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,