Thread: Are TV applications supported in Samsung Galaxy Y?

Are TV applications supported in Samsung Galaxy Y?

Is live streaming or tv applications supported in this phone? What do you all have to say about this, actually I am planning to buy this phone. Although I haven’t done much research on this phone. I want you to help me with this one, so that’s why I am seeking some help from you about the same. can you all please tell me if TV applications are supported in this phone or not? If you have any replies for the same then do tell me. Your responses will be of great help for me.

Re: Are TV applications supported in Samsung Galaxy Y?

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    Is live streaming or tv applications supported in this phone? What do you all have to say about this, actually I am planning to buy this phone. Although I haven’t done much research on this phone. I want you to help me with this one, so that’s why I am seeking some help from you about the same. can you all please tell me if TV applications are supported in this phone or not? If you have any replies for the same then do tell me. Your responses will be of great help for me.
    Well you must be requiring flash for that and as far as I know there is an apk for flash in the phone but I don’t have any idea if it works or not with the current or new flash. Anyways you just try and look out for the new apk, I am sure you will be able to get some heed out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    Well you must be requiring flash for that and as far as I know there is an apk for flash in the phone but I don’t have any idea if it works or not with the current or new flash. Anyways you just try and look out for the new apk, I am sure you will be able to get some heed out of it.
    Ok thanks for telling me about the apk, well after installing I noticed that it does works for some websites but for some it does not works at all, well what I am saying is that it does not work for majority of the video viewing websites at all. So is there any remedies by which I would be able to view all the video sharing websites, any ideas then do let me know about it.

For that you should be getting the new flash version. I think that is what I think would be the ideal solution for you. An update to the apk will work for you, so try looking out for some updates for the existing apk file of flash and I am sure you will get some help from it, that’s what I want to say here. some websites use old version of flash while some of them use new version. So it is always advisable to make use of the latest version of the flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    For that you should be getting the new flash version. I think that is what I think would be the ideal solution for you. An update to the apk will work for you, so try looking out for some updates for the existing apk file of flash and I am sure you will get some help from it, that’s what I want to say here. some websites use old version of flash while some of them use new version. So it is always advisable to make use of the latest version of the flash.
    Ok so any idea where will I be getting an update or when I will be getting the update? Any other app that you have in your mind that will help me in watching video?

If you have answers for any of these question then please share it with me.

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    Ok so any idea where will I be getting an update or when I will be getting the update? Any other app that you have in your mind that will help me in watching video?

If you have answers for any of these question then please share it with me.
    See it is very difficult to say as if when it will be actually out, I don’t know when it will be finally out. As far as the applications are concerned then I would advise you to have a look at the Mundu TV app or Zenga TV app from android market. Probably that would be the supportive applications for your phone and it will help you in viewing videos. Do check that out ok.

Ok fine I will surely be keeping an eye on that update as soon as I get the phone as well as thanks for mentioning about the applications as well, that was indeed a great news for me.

Appreciate your work guys.