Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2012

stylus on motorola droid XYBoard 10.1

Hi, I recently bought a cool new Motorola droid XYBoard 10.1 tablet but one thing that's the sure here is that i doesn't use stylus on its screen. I want to use this stylus on it but before that can you share some experience about this stylus on this tablet pc?? i'm waiting for such kind of experience or knowledge related ot this stylus. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2012

Re: stylus on motorola droid XYBoard 10.1

The bundled active stylus make the Xyboard feels more business-ready than most tablets. I also use this tablet with an stylus and must say that this is well for accessing the tablet content. Its even well and with the help of this stylus, it works to fastly access the tablet content. While the stylus is being not well for playing the games on this tablet.
Old 11-01-2012

Yes, this is not well for playing games on this tablet pc. BUt one thing here is there?s tablet not provide inbuilt port for the stylus. we locate such kind of port on the ThinkPad Tablet. Hence i think this is one drawback presents on this tablet pc. The previous motorola droid XYBoard 8.2 tablet will not provide such stylus. Hence it has been improvement in this latest version.
Old 11-01-2012

This stylus contains 3mm precision tip. It allows o write and draw on your tablet in fine point on your tablet pc. WIth the help of this stylus you can be simply write something legible and your diagrams & drawings clearer. Hence for drawing and diagram and writing point of view this stylus is being best. while for gaming point of view its not good. hence as per your demand you can use it on your tablet pc.
Old 12-01-2012

Such kind of stylus will be helpful for making a to-do list or write yourself a note directly in the Floating Notes application. WIth such inbuilt stylus you can easily interact and open the tablet content. Such as open photo and art applications, games in quick manner with using such stylus on your tablet screen.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,