Thread: Release date of Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 wi-fi only in US

Release date of Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 wi-fi only in US

Last few days i want to purchase this Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 wifi only tablet pc. I want to purchase this tablet because i really likes its look and the specification. while when i check its availability in US, i found that it still not released in US. When such tablet pc comes in the US? Please describe few things about it. Thanks for any such help.

re: Release date of Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 wi-fi only in US

For your information, this wifi only based Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 tablet pc is being available in the US. you can easily buy this product on the pre order basis. Motorola DROID XYBOARD has both Wi-Fi versions. If XYBOARD 8.2 and 10.1 up for pre-order. Hence if you want to purchase this tablet pc, you need to preorder your tablet pc. its even better for you.

Yes, Motorola shipping both Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 and 10.1 Wi-Fi tablets in the week of January 18, 2012. Its even better for you. Hence immediately preorder of this tablet with the help of online shipping mart. you can also use the official Motorola tablet site for getting this tablet. Interesting about both the tablet is that they comes with an Ice Cream Sandwich android OS.

I also want to get the 32GB Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 WiFi only tablet pc version. I like its specifications and the looks. while now i want to get the price of this tablet. can you know on what price such tablet pc comes in the market?? I want to use it at home.

Quote Originally Posted by K@y.RaY View Post
    I also want to get the 32GB Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 WiFi only tablet pc version. I like its specifications and the looks. while now i want to get the price of this tablet. can you know on what price such tablet pc comes in the market?? I want to use it at home.
    Motorola manufacturer is declare prices of this tablet. They launch four tablet that contains wifi facility with an 32 GB or 16GB of stroage memory. Its price is being as follows:
    32GB Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 => $499.99
    16GB Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 => $399.99
    32GB Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 => $599.99
    16GB Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 => $499.99
    It will be vary as per the location and the seller point of view.

Re: Release date of Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 wi-fi only in US

I also read something interesting about this tablet pc and its price. Such 16GB Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 starts at $429.99 and the up to $729.99 for the 64GB 10.1-inch version of this tablet. Also interesting think about this is that it can be provide the Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS. HEnce check the price and specification at the time of pre-order this tablet pc.