Thread: Unable to read jar files on samsung galaxy y

Unable to read jar files on samsung galaxy y

last couple of days i use the samsung galaxy y smartphone and it runs with an android 2.3 gingerbread OS. Now here i want to get the clarification about the jar file. Such java program based jar file not readable on this phone. I want to install this jar file on my phone. How can i do this installation?? need valuable help for solving this issue.

Re: Unable to read jar files on samsung galaxy y

In this cases, you can take help of the jar emulator that supports android OS. yes, such jar emulator works to run such jar files on your smartphone. Hence download and use the jar emulator on your android 2.3 gingerbread OS. then try to read and install this jar file on your phone. It works to fix your installation problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    In this cases, you can take help of the jar emulator that supports android OS. yes, such jar emulator works to run such jar files on your smartphone. Hence download and use the jar emulator on your android 2.3 gingerbread OS. then try to read and install this jar file on your phone. It works to fix your installation problem.
    BUt as per my information, such .jar files cannot be read by android phones. ANdroid smartphone only comfortable to read the apk extenstion based files. Is this correct?? if yes, then how can i install such jar files on this android phone for getting java application and its related games. Need some additional help in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactron View Post
    BUt as per my information, such .jar files cannot be read by android phones. ANdroid smartphone only comfortable to read the apk extenstion based files. Is this correct?? if yes, then how can i install such jar files on this android phone for getting java application and its related games. Need some additional help in this case.
    You can also go with the jbed application. JBED for Gingerbread 2.3 is a java emulator that can be used in Android OS Gingerbread. It will let you run any Java/J2ME/MIDP games or applications on your android phones. HENce use it and run any java based games or application on your mobile phone. its even better for you.

If you want like to use the jbed app, then use the converting a jar into apk tutorial on your phone. This would be good for getting such setup files in apk format and then run it smoothly. But one disadvantage about it is that it works to drops the graphics quality. Hence instead of using such converting a jar into apk tutorial, you can use the jbed emulator for better result.