Thread: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 screen has Flashing Pixels

Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 screen has Flashing Pixels

I have recently purchased Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 tablet pc that runs with an android 3.2 OS. Now i got some pixels areas that continuously flashing. Specially when i open the android market or an stock browser. Same thing happen with other tablet compatible browser. It happens most of the time. I search a lot and finds out result that several other tablet user also faced same problem. So, please share your knowledge about this issue. thanks for any such help.

Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 screen has Flashing Pixels

Can you explain that its just a pixel or it would be the text line or something else?? its necessary to get the correct information about such issue. WIth the help of such explanation, we can easily fix this problem. So, reply with the exact situation that happened on your tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Can you explain that its just a pixel or it would be the text line or something else?? its necessary to get the correct information about such issue. WIth the help of such explanation, we can easily fix this problem. So, reply with the exact situation that happened on your tablet.
    I already checked this and found that when i am in the android market, complete word can be flashed. while in case of the stock browser, few times lines is being flashed. BUt most of the times, it can be just flashing single pixelx. Hence i am little worried about such kind of pixels flashing differently from one application to the another. I also try to check the same problem with the opera mini and other mobile browser but the same thing happen on it. It happened equally in portrait and landscape. Can you now describe more things about it?? I'm waiting your valuable reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyee View Post
    I already checked this and found that when i am in the android market, complete word can be flashed. while in case of the stock browser, few times lines is being flashed. BUt most of the times, it can be just flashing single pixelx. Hence i am little worried about such kind of pixels flashing differently from one application to the another. I also try to check the same problem with the opera mini and other mobile browser but the same thing happen on it. It happened equally in portrait and landscape. Can you now describe more things about it?? I'm waiting your valuable reply.
    I think, its just a minor Software glitch. SUrely its not related to the hardware or the tablet screen. same type of problem also presents on the previous Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 tablet. Hence in this situation, much possibility that the android 4.0 ICS definitely fix this problem. HEnce i suggest for just go with the android 4.0 ICS update on your tablet pc. Its well for you to fix this problem with such useful solutions.

Apparently this had already been observed in the previous Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 tablet pc. hence its not an hardware issue. its definitely related to the software problem. In this case, i am also looking forward that the tablet os update to the android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will be definitely fix your problem. You can use the inbuilt option for updating your tablet OS. Its even better for you to get such advanced OS with fixing existing problem.