Thread: Will there be any update for the Motorola Xoom2 Media Edition?

Will there be any update for the Motorola Xoom2 Media Edition?

Hey, I have purchased a Motorola Xoom2 Media Edition, It has honeycomb android operating system in it! It has dual-core processor in it but it still looks pretty much slow then Xoom 1. Its response is very slow then other mobile! Typing and scrolling also looks very slow! How can I solve this problem? Is there any chance of releasing the update for this tablet?

re: Will there be any update for the Motorola Xoom2 Media Edition?

Yeah, I have also been having problem with my phone! I have downloaded new games but its not working well on my tablet. Its lagging almost for 10 seconds! I had Nexus S with gingerbread, when updated the phone with Ice Cream Sandwich , it started working much more better ! It has single core 1Ghz processor but its performance is much more higher than Xoom 2 tablet! I have also tried making the factory reset but it is working really slow and not as dual-core tablet should work!

I am also having the same problem with my tab,as it freezes sometimes while working. It does take some time to response that even you can notice. In my tab, some games play very smoothly but some are really lagging very badly! Even while typing I have to wait for the curser , is there any function to speed up the curser! Its animation looks slow to me! This phone has very powerful hardware but the operating system looks slow. I think the updating the phone will make the operating system faster!

There should be an update coming for this tablet, because its response from the operating system is slow it takes some time in making the transitions.It has the opera browser for surfing but it takes much time to load and view the flash content. you can load the normal pages quickly but the ones with flash content loads very slow.I think the pre-installed flash causes the browser to work slower.Can updating the flash player will solve this thing?

Really Motorola should provide OS update for this tablet, without that 1.2 Ghz processor is of no use! If I get good android version with quick response then it will be the best combination for me. Motorola should take into the account other tablets like Samsung Galaxy tab or Asus Eeepad Slider. It should provide the solution for these problems as soon as possible or they will have to face the consequences.

Down Re: Will there be any update for the Motorola Xoom2 Media Edition?

I agree!!! I am the laaaaaaaggggg is freaking crazy. I love the 8 in size but the dang things is not even usable.. This unit is going back to verizon