Thread: Ibeats headphone not working on Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC S

Ibeats headphone not working on Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC S

I have i sony ericsson xperia arc s smartphone for last few days. As a new year gift i receive new ibeats headphone but interestingly it doesn't work with my smartphone. I need some descriptions over this issue. How can i fix this headphone not working problem?? thanks for any help.

Re: Ibeats headphone not working on Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC S

One thing sure here is that the headphones with a Talk Controller or microphone will not work with Sony Ericsson devices. Ibeats has been comes with this category and hence it does not support with the sony ericsson xperia arc s mobile phone. Sony might be fix this microphone support problem but there is no such possibility to use the ibeats headphone on this smartphone. Its well for you use another suitable headphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    One thing sure here is that the headphones with a Talk Controller or microphone will not work with Sony Ericsson devices. Ibeats has been comes with this category and hence it does not support with the sony ericsson xperia arc s mobile phone. Sony might be fix this microphone support problem but there is no such possibility to use the ibeats headphone on this smartphone. Its well for you use another suitable headphone.
    Ok, thanks for your reply. Then please describe the suitable headphones that compatible with this smartphone. I still doesn't use any headphone with this mobile phone. I'm waiting your valuable reply.

Quote Originally Posted by HDBoy View Post
    Ok, thanks for your reply. Then please describe the suitable headphones that compatible with this smartphone. I still doesn't use any headphone with this mobile phone. I'm waiting your valuable reply.
    IN that situations, you can use the LiveSound Headset. Its really best set of headphones much better then Ibeats and cheaper too. Hence as per the price point of view, this headphone is being also good for you. Hence buy this compatible LiveSound Headset for your smartphone.