Thread: Suggest some games for Samsung Galaxy Y.

Arrow Suggest some games for Samsung Galaxy Y.

I purchased Samsung Galaxy Y yesterday. This is my first android phone. This is very nice phone. This phone works fine for me. I like my mobile phone very much. I like to play games on mobile so I want to download some games. Please suggest me some good games for me. I am new for android phones so having less idea about all the things I hope you will help me to select games.

ThumbsUp Re: Suggest some games for Samsung Galaxy Y.

I am also using this mobile. And I have downloaded Angry Birds game. This is very nice game. I love to play this game this is one of the best game from android market. We have to destroy the fortresses of greedy pigs using Angry birds power. This game has 300 levels. To clear these levels you need skill, logic and force. If you want to download this game you can download this game from android market. This game is for free. So I strongly recommend you to download this game.

Re: Suggest some games for Samsung Galaxy Y.

I play Racing Moto on my mobile this is very nice game. If you like bike racing game then this game is best option for you. I love to this game. I play this game minimum one hour per day on my mobile I have download this game from android market you can also download this game from same place.

I recommend you Cross Fire: Counter-terrorism game. If you are interested in shooting game then this is most suitable game for you. This game is very similar to counter strike computer game. I like to play this game very much. Cross Fire: Counter-terrorism is free shooting game. This game is available to download in Android market. Download this game and enjoy the game on your Samsung galaxy Y.

“Chess Free” this is classic board game. This game provides challenging and rich experience to the players. I play this game several minutes on my phone. I love this game. If you like to play chess then download this game from Android market. This is free and top rated game from android market. My friends also like this game. And they are happy with this game. Hope you will download this game.

I like car racing games and for me Raging Thunder – FREE is the best game. This game is multiplayer game. I like to ride my car faster. The controls are nice in this game. If you like car racing games then I strongly recommend you to try this game. Download this game from Android market. Hope you will love this game.

I like to play Cricket game on my mobile. I played several cricket games but all other games are not so good compare to Cricket IPL T20Fever this game. I like to play this game. The graphics of this game is very nice. My experience is very good about this game. This game works smoothly on my mobile. This game is base on Indian Premier League. You can download this game from android market. Hope you will enjoy this game.