Thread: Anything else on the iPhone 5

Anything else on the iPhone 5

iPhone5 will be released in 2012. He will be 8-megapixel camera, 3D display , wireless charging, a mini-version and a normal white model, the screen is bigger. Will be available on Verizon and At&t does anyone else like to shed some light on it , I would be very glad to know this

thanks

Re: Anything else on the iPhone 5

I think the IPhone 5 will be beautiful and perfect fast! The minimum and maximum memory 32GB 128GB! And it will be faced with a black or white coating, but the screen is transparent, like ice! For it will come a lot more games and higher image quality, but still all games will be in 3D without glasses draw your attention that the 3D without glasses - is the latest development . But my opinion might not be correct, but I think that this is it about IPhone 5

I believe that IPhone 5 will be just normal because I had bought iPhone 4S I did not like ... I think IPhone 5 will be similar to the 4S, only the screen resolution more .... attractive might be because it must be new. Well this is my opinion.

I think that the iPhone 5 will go on sale in October and November 2012. The model will be equipped with among other things, was present in previous versions 8 megapixel camera that can record video in Full HD; branded A5 processor at 1.4 GHz, video accelerator, a screen 4 inches increase in height with a larger number of pixels per inch, the operating system iOS 5 with an updated interface and new features customization screens, memory-1 GB internal memory of 16 to 64 GB, the new, more capacious battery, original button «Home», which became the touch, artificial intelligence, recognizing the voice team, the successor of Siri; radically updated exterior design smart gain more crude form . Changes will suffer accordingly change the screen diagonal, and dimensions.

The design of the iPhone 5 - all-aluminum back surface and the traditional glass display, similar to iPad, combined special "bumper" of rubbery plastic. It was followed by Apple plans to place antennas wireless communications and navigation in order to eliminate the need to make radio-box behind and at the same time - improve the quality of signal reception and transmission. Another notable change - the screen size, which is diagonal, can increase up to 4 inches. In other words, in some ways the concept of appearance similar to the iPhone 5 iPhone 3GS, just glossy metallic piping is replaced by a more practical and versatile plastic insert.

They had to shift to a bigger screen at some point to oppose Android handset. Though if the resolution isn’t too increasing it’ll drop their much touted high pixel density. I don’t recognize if Apple would ever sell an iPhone model with a considerably bigger display about 4.0 to 4.3 inches . because it would consequence in a bigger device as well as nobody will wanted those.

As far as I know it has 1.2 Ghz Dual core processor? So that it able to pull off 1080p Full HD although not true HD ? Maybe, memory would be more than 512 MB, perhaps 768 MB. That sounds actually incredible but I don't see why not Apple will pull that off.

I Hope a dual 1 GHz processor , it seems that the Cortex A6 instead of A4 , dedicated GPU of extremely great performance, a great deal RAM available , however probably 1024 MB max, and the 10 MP back camera, 2 MP on the front, red-eye reduction, camera settings plus effects, optical zoom, lesser bezel.