Thread: Motorola zoom stuck with Fastboot

Motorola zoom stuck with Fastboot

Whenever I try to start the phone then it shows me the message as below:
    --> Fastboot

Starting Fastboot protocol support.
    And this stuck at this point. I kept the phone with the same condition for about two hours but it was still having the same message on the screen. I cannot understand that how can I get this problem resolved. Also tell some more information about the Fastboot. If you have some idea regarding this then please let me know about that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

re: Motorola zoom stuck with Fastboot

If you are stuck with this point then you can try by pressing and holding the power button for 2 to 3 seconds and see if this get it to boot. If that fails to boot then you can try by holding all three buttons (volume up, down, power) for about 7 seconds and this will force shutdown your device. There is more possibility that the problem will be resolved after this. So do this and let us know the result of this.

re: Motorola zoom stuck with Fastboot

Do you have memory card in that? if yes then that might be the reason for the problem. The card that you are using might be buggy and for that reason you are facing issues like this. So just take out the card and then try to boot that without the card. If the card is the culprit for the issue then this time you will not get the issues like this. This is the only thing that I can suggest you. I hope you will be out of the issue soon.

Re: Motorola zoom stuck with Fastboot

I think that the internal memory is almost full and this is why you are getting this issue. So you must free the internal memory of that and move the contents of that to the memory card. See if this can help you with the issue.